- Inspect and patrol premises regularly.
- Monitor property entrance.
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles.
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings.
- Secure all exits, doors and windows.
- Monitor surveillance cameras.
- Respond to alarms and react in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance to people in need.
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity.
- Submit reports of every suspicious action.
- High school degree.
- Proven work experience as a Security Guard or relevant position.
- Trained security officer with diploma.
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols.
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation.
- Integrity and professionalism.